Patch 0.217.37 (Public Test)
Posted on December 8th, 2023 07:08 AM EST
This update is for the Public Test branch of Valheim, and may therefore be unstable. Before we launch this update to the Default version of the game, we want to make sure to have a chance to discover bugs and adjust the balancing, to give you the best game experience possible.
Access the Public Test branch by right clicking Valheim in your Steam library, and then select ‘Properties’. In the new window, select ‘Betas’ and type in the code “yesimadebackups”. The Public Test branch should now be available for you to choose from.
Please leave any feedback you may have in the appropriate channel in our Discord, or in the appropriate forum on our website.
As always, remember to be considerate towards players not partaking in the Public Test, in case they want to avoid spoilers.
As the password indicates, please make sure to make backups of your save files before playing.
Some tweaks and fixes to the PBT today!
* Fixed overlapping labels in the settings menu
* Fixed multiple issues connected to input and input fields
* Fixed not being able to bind keyboard keys to tab
* Removed NumPad support for hotbar
* Removed render scale setting on Xbox due to flickering issues
* Fixed a bug that could cause the Xbox to hang